Case studies are a great way to tell the world what you are offering is valuable and of good quality.
They showcase real examples of how you were able to satisfy your investor's needs and help them accomplish their goals.
What we like the most about case studies is that they are very effective when it comes to turning your ideal potential investors into actual investors.
Case studies are often more effective than a traditional sales pitch, because everyone loves stories.
Stories paint pictures.
Stories evoke emotions.
Stories are memorable.
Stories give your presentations sticking power.
However, if you are new to property, this is what you can do instead:
1) Highlight transferable skills from your work experience(s) outside of property and how they make you a safe pair of hands
2) Provide information on your property training
3) Show how strong your power team is
4) Explain who your mentors are, how experienced they are, and how much 'hands-on' help they can provide if you were to become stuck
5) Create mock case studies. Case studies on previous opportunities you missed out on. You can call them 'The Ones That Got Away'