Investor Packs Made Easy
Time & Location
About the Event
Whether you are looking to kick start your property investment journey or scale your property business, raising money from private investors will help you reach that next stage. The challenge for you is to convince investors that you and your projects are worth investing in.
We will help you create an investor pack that will make a good first impression on investors, and give you the best chance of getting them to say yes.
These are some of the key things we will cover on the day:
- Create a Quality Investor Pack – We will give you the detailed framework and the content for each section
- Analyse plenty of examples – Good ones to get inspiration from and bad ones so you know what to avoid
- Show you are investable through your investor pack – Let it do the talking for you and convince investors
- Do due diligence on potential investors – Not every angel investor is a real angel!
- Stay on the right side of compliance – We will share the FCA guidelines on deal promotion and the relevant risk warnings
…and much more!
This online workshop will be delivered live, with group exercises and discussions. You will have a detailed workbook to help you follow the session and take notes. There will be dedicated time throughout the day to start creating your Quality Investor Pack.
We know that some of you might have questions after you had time to let the material sink in. To help you with that, we will be hosting a live Q&A session for workshop attendees on Monday, 30 November, 18:00-18:30. This will be your chance to ask any questions you might have on the back of the workshop, or you can just join to hear what others are asking.
- Online Workshop 21 November£997£9970£0